Independent assistance with dispute resolution in the field of technology
Based in the Brainport region, operating (inter)nationally
Adjudicators, advisers, mediators and arbitrators specialised in tech.
- A professional and reliable alternative for the conventional justice system.
- Absolutely confidential, your dispute will not become public.
- We speak the language of both technicians and lawyers. This prevents misunderstandings and miscommunication.
- Focus on maintaining the relationship between the parties.
- From the Brainport tech region.
- Operating (inter)nationally.
- Fast and efficient settlement using a combination of disciplines.
- The option of an abridged procedure of no more than 3 months.
- Certified, impartial mediators and arbitrators.
TAMI specialises in disputes about:Licensing of technology (incl. software) Intellectual property R&D collaboration Open innovation On-line services Consortium agreements Production agreements Distribution and marketing agreements IT-contracts
De-escalation and prevention
Involving experts in a disagreement at an early stage might enable us to prevent escalation. The parties choose a common arbitrator from the institute’s recommendation. This approach may enable the parties to make progress again.
Mediation is a way of resolving a dispute whereby the parties themselves reach an agreement with the assistance of a mediator. The mediator does not express an opinion. The mediator is a facilitator helping the parties to arrive at a solution themselves during one or more meetings.
Arbitration is a way to resolve a dispute. With arbitration, the parties influence the appointment of the arbitrator(s) and the proceedings. The arbitrators have knowledge of the technology involved. Arbitration is a choice to be made by the parties. This can be done either at the beginning of collaboration or when the dispute arises.
Former mayor Rob van Gijzel opens the new dispute resolution institute for tech companies Eindhoven, 21 May 2019 – During the Dutch Technology Week, this afternoon former mayor of Eindhoven Rob van Gijzel officially opened a new institute which prevents and settles tech disputes: Technology Arbitration & Mediation Institute (TAMI). It aims at preventing escalation […]Read more